This department was established in 2013 within Ukrainian Center for Parapsychological Research on the ground of pre-existing Scientific Department of International Civic Organization «Center for Psychological Help “Rising Sun”». The main goals of department activity:
- comprehensive study of main concepts of esoteric worldview from the positions of modern parapsychology;
- thorough analysis of occult and holy ancient texts with the involvement of modern analytical methods;
- popularization and mainsteramization of evidence-based non-conventional scientific knowledge by means of performance of whole national and international scientific and practical events (seminars, meetings, conferences, symposiums, workshops etc.), as well as through creation of educational materials;
- consulting of mass media representatives, writers and stage managers about issues related to alternative scientific researches.
Object field of investigations performed within the department is extremely broad and includes such positions:
1. Study of human energetic and thin material constitution: thin bodies, chakral system, energetic meridians system.
2. Investigation of human brain activity changes upon altered state of consciousness (e.g. during long-term exposure to darkness, upon standing in mirror labyrinth, upon concentration on reflective surfaces etc).
3. Study of Power Places and anomalous zones with biolocation methods; analysis of energetic and field background of these places through study of photographs made with different techniques.
4. Formation of scientific ground for such predictive systems as chirology, physiognomics, astrology, Yi Ching, Tarot, runes, ogam etc. by means of accumulation and processing of statistical data with involvement of bioenergetical and neurophysiological data.
5. Study of ancient religious cults, theology of modern religions, as well as formation and development of different religious sects in order to develop effective algorithms of counterwork against people zombification.
6. Study of different sacral texts, as well as texts of magic chants with numerological and computer-aided methods.
7. Translation of valuable foreign books and manuscripts of esoteric and occult nature into Russian and Ukrainian.
8. Search, accumulation and thorough analysis of folk stories from different countries.
9. Investigation of time warp phenomenon from the subatomic physics and mathematics points of view.
10. Study of “magic” alphabets (Cadmian, alphabet of Malahian times, necromantic, universal key, Enochian, alchemic symbols etc.) history of origin and development. Investigation of different symbols, logos, talismans and signs effects on human quality of life indices and activity of brain cortex upon contemplation of above mentioned symbols.
11. Analysis of neurophysiological and bioenergetical changes in human organism following systematic and regular performing of special physical exercises.
12. Investigation of effects of different incenses used in ritual occult practices on human mind.
13. Study of egregoral structures formation and development.
14. Investigation of human dreams from neurophysiological and parapsychological positions (including lucid dreaming).
15. Study of out-of-body (OBE) experiences and astral projections (AP).
16. Analysis of architectural monuments with sacral meaning. Study of sacral geometry discipline from the modern scientific positions.
17. Investigation of death and premortal states from the astrological and bioenrgetical points of view.
18. Study and development of methods and practices for prolongation of human biological life term.
At present, active growth of contacts network and integration of department into international net of research organizations performing serious non-conventional investigations has been initiated.